Intex has launched a new Smartphone Intex Aqua power HD 4G . It is latest Smartphone in the Aqua series with 4G enabled. It is rumoured that it is the successor of Intex Aqua power HD. As expected, the Smartphone is listed on the company website but still there is no detail about its availability. It works with Android 5.1 (Lollipop). A fascinating thing about the Smartphone is its texture painting at the back side of the panel.
Things to Mark:
There are some key points to ensure about Intex Aqua Power HD
• It has the latest processor of 1.4 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592M.
• 2GB of RAM empowers the Smartphone.
• The Smartphone is provided with 16 GB ROM. It can be expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD.
• It weighs 155 grams with accelerometer, and the dimensions are 140×72.8×9.6mm.
• The 3.5mm headphone jack inherits it.
• The battery is boosted up by the 3900mAh.
• It has a significant camera of 8-megapixels as a rear camera with LED flash, and it is providing 5-megapixels for the front camera.
• The Smartphone has a display of 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS, with pixel density of 294ppi.
• It has a connectivity specification of 4G LTE/3G HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and OTG.
Other specifications of Intex Aqua Power HD:
The Intex Aqua power HD 4G will be available in the much glossy colour of Grey, Blue and champagne. It is rumoured that the Smartphone supports dual Sim and 4G in one of the slot. The texture colour used at the back of the panel makes the phone classier. It has been boosted by the 3900mAh battery which is believed to be a great effort up to 390 hours of standby time, and up to 7 hours of talk-time. It will be available in a much nominal price of RS 8,363.
Though, Intex is launching its Smartphone in affordable price with high specifications, still criticism does not leave the way behind, It need to go through all the critics. The Company of Intex brags that the screen to body ratio of the device is nearly 66 percent. The good thing about the Smartphones is that it has been provided with the Ambient light sensor and proximity sensor. As a local manufacturer, Intex comes with the Matrabhasha service, pre-installed on the device to allow communication nearly up to 21 regional Indian languages.