Soon-to-be-launching gadget of Xiaomi Redmi Pro is confirmed to feature Sports Deca-Core processor backed by a MediaTekHelio X25 SoC. In its Wednesday launched teaser, Xiaomi has published that its upcoming Smartphone called “Redmi Pro” will be powered by a deca-core MediaTekHelio X25.
All are aware that Xiaomi is going to release its latest gadget in the forthcoming event which will be commemorated at the Beijing National Convention Center on July 27. Earlier this week, Xiaomi has announced this news. After going through several gossips and rumors, finally, Xiaomi has released a teaser describing the release and few specifications about the gadget.
Being the successor of Xiaomi Flagship “Redmi”, this device also seems to have few similarities to the last one. But according to Chinese social networking site Weibo, The CEO of Xiaomi, Lei Jun has stated in the teaser that, this phone will have a deca-core MediaTekHelio X25 SoC along with some major upgraded features and some new additions.
Other expected specifications of Redmi Pro:
• According to Geekbench highlights, Redmi Pro will have deca-core MediaTekHelio X25 SoC which is fueled by the most recent Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
• With a metal unibody design, this gadget is rumored to have a dual camera on its back.
• With a 4 GB RAM aired with a 16 GB inbuilt memory, this gadget is also expected feature a stylish fingerprint scanner on its back. However, some reports are also saying that the RAM will be 3GB.
• Moreover, the screen of this device will be a 5 – 5.2 inch HD display with an additional feature of Snapdragon 652 variation.
• A 16MP back paired with a LED Flash and 8 MP front cameras will accompany Redmi Pro, as per the source.
What the CEO of Xiaomi Says:
According to the previous sale report of this biggest Smartphone Company of China, the last Phablet of Xiaomi Mi Max which was released two months earlier has completed the sale of 1.5 million units till now. This report is posted by the CEO of Xiaomi on a tech website ‘Weibo’. In 2015, the maximum transaction number of Mi Max was 300,000, which is quite astonishing.
However, with the upcoming launch of Redmi Pro, the company is expecting to exceed the previous records of 2015, while it already is hitting the Smartphone market with its leaked images and rumors.