Videocon is an Indian consumer goods company and is known for number of electronic product manufacture but has ventured into manufacturing of smartphone very recently. Videocon phones are worthy because they offer lot of features at a very affordable price. Having said that the most awaited phone from house of Videocon was launched in a recent event with ‘Panic Button’ and the phone is completely integrated with ‘SOS-Be-Safe’ response app. The power button of the device can be used as panic button to send an alert to numbers added to emergency list and ensure self safety.
The launch is not only centered to Panic button but also extends to great connectivity features. The latest launch supports 4G LTE connectivity for blazing fast internet browsing and along with that it also is launched with 4G VoLTE for reducing bad quality calls.
The phone is one of its kind and has revolutionized Videocon as a brand in accordance with eco-friendly and convenient functions. With alarming crime rates, the manufacturers have focused on creating the phone with inbuilt safety features. It has not only included the Panic button but has introduced complete “SOS-Be-Safe” app that includes multiple features like sending alerts, Walk with ME, Reach on Time etc features. Akshay Dhoot, Head of technology and Innovation said the panic button and other safety features are essential features as smartphones are an integral part of our lives.
Highlights of the phone:
• Powered by the latest Android Marshmallow it efficiently runs all the applications and is supported by the powerful 1.3GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor for efficient performance.
• The phone features 5 inch fully HD IPS curved display screen and is well protected with Dragon Trail glass which is scratch resistant.
• The in-built memory is 3GB RAM and internal memory of 32GB ROM is a great boost to the phone.
• The phone sports a rear camera of 13-megapixel with LED Flash and doesn’t disappoint at all with a selfie clicker of 5-megapixel.
• It supports dual sim and runs on powerful battery of 3000mAh with longer back up and usage.
The launch of Videocon Cube 3 has emerged as great competition to other smartphone players in the market because it feature rich, driven by advanced technology and is extremely affordable. The panic button is a major boost for this launch and has been given lot of positive feedbacks.