Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) Launched in India: Price, Specifications, and More
by January 9, 2017 2,964 views0
After creating overwhelmed sensation in the markets of Dubai and Russia, the budget 4G smartphone of Samsung – the ‘Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G)’ finally made its way to the Indian markets. On Friday, the South Korean Giant, Samsung wrapped off curtain from ‘Samsung J1 (4G)’ in an official event and announced its opening for the Indian buyers. With the price tag of Rs. 6,890, Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) will soon hit the retail outlets across the country.
To recall, the launch of the Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) for the Russian market dates back March last year, followed by its introduction into the tech market of Dubai in January. With three color variants like Gold, Black, and White, Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) is expected to face tough competition from the same range smartphones like Xiaomi Redmi 3s and Lenovo Vibe K5.
Specification and features of Samsung J1 (4G)
• As far as the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) are concerned, the handset supports 4G VoLTE connectivity.
• With the display resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels, this dual-SIM phone is designed with 4.50-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display.
• Under the hood, the Samsung phone is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs Android 5.1 Lollipop on the software front.
• On photography part, the users can get a shot with a 5-megapixel rear camera, accompanied by autofocus and LED Flash features.
• Similarly, the front part of the phone is equipped with a 2-megapixel snapper for high-quality selfies.
• In the storage part, the phone is packed with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage which is further expandable up to 128 GB via micro-SD card slot.
• Measuring 132.6×69.3×8.9mm and weighing 131 grams, Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) is integrated with a 2050mAh removable battery which is claimed to keep its light on up to long hours.
• With the support for dual Micro-SIM slot, the Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) has a quite powerful sensor section including the features like Proximity sensor and Accelerometer.
• The connectivity segment of the handset is packed with features the high-end features like GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Micro-USB, FM, 3G and 4G with support for Band 40 used by Indian LTE Networks.
However, the market availability of the Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) in India is still awaited. With the pocket-fitting price tag of Rs. 6, 890, Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) is expected to get a good response from the Indian marketers and buyers.