LeEco is an emerging smartphones and boasts of its futuristic features and advanced technology driven phones. It launched its latest model LeEco Le Pro 3 in China and awaited customers can grab their phones on the first sale next week. The dates or information about its launch in India is yet to be declared but with the launch in China, it sure has left many customers across the world speculating about it.
Highlights of the phone:
• The phone is powered by the superior 2.35GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC processor along with Adreno 530 GPU.
• It is launched in four variants depending on the memory. It has launched 4GB RAM + 32 GB ROM variant at CNY 1,799(Rs 18,100 approx), LeEco Le Pro 3 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1,999 (approx Rs 20,100). The Zhang Yimou Edition names after Chinese filmmaker are 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM priced at CNY 2,499(Around Rs 25,100) and 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM at around CNY 2,999(Approx Rs 30,100).
• It doesn’t include a 3.5 mm headphone jack but instead takes the support of USB Type-C port and is also flaunting its CDLA support with hi-fidelity audio and Dolby Atmos-powered audio.
• The phone is powered by the latest Android Marshmallow and sports a 5.5 inch full HD display screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels and 2.5D curved glass.
• It sports a rear camera of 16-megapixel with 4K video recording along with a front camera of 8-megapixel for taking beautiful selfies that comes with 76.5 degree wide angle lens.
Connectivity and others:
The LeEco phone supports dual sim but with 4G connectivity to only one sim for blazing fast internet speed. It comes with bluetooth, Wi-Fi support, NFC support and is compatible with many sensors like proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerator, gyroscope, infrared emitter etc. The phone also in integrated with a fingerprint sensor on rear panel.
The phone is a powerful beast with all the latest technology and is expected to raise the shares of LeEco with its launch. Currently it has three colour variants present which are gold, grey and silver colour variants. It was expected to have launched a 8GB RAM variant but it did not and also there is no expandable storage on the microSD card. It is designed in attractive metallic frame for its aesthetic looks.