Asus is undoubtedly one of the promising companies for smartphones and has launched its latest Asus Zenfone 3 in an event in New Delhi on 9th November. The last phone from Zenfone series was launched in India in August and the launch event started at 2pm. During the event Asus is all set to launch two variants with the Asus ZC520TL model (5.2 inch display) and ZC553KL model (5.5 inch display). The former is to run on MediaTek processor and the later to run on Qualcomm processor.
Specifications of Asus ZC553KL model
• It is integrated with Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with ZenUI 3.0 skin and run on powerful 1.4GHz Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
• It has a full HD display screen of size 5.5 inch and the screen clarity is give by resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
• It has an efficient rear camera of 16-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash along with a front facing camera of 8-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture and 84-degree wide angle lens.
• It boasts of a 3GB RAM memory space with 32GB ROM with permission to expand it till 128GB in microSD card.
Specification of ZC520TL
• It is powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow and runs on 1.25GHz Quad core MediaTek processor for smooth operation.
• It has a display screen of 5.2 inch in HD along with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels for superior clarity.
• It sports a rear camera of 13-megapixel along with a front facing camera of 5-megapixel with all the basic camera features like dual flash.
• The Asus phone has an internet memory of 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM that can be expanded by 32GB in microSD card.
One of the major highlights of the phone is its massive battery of 4100mAh in both the variants with the 5.5 inch supporting 38 days of 4G standby with 17 hours of 3G talktime and 5.2 inch variant supports 30 days of 4G standby with 20 hours of 3G talktime. The phone have great connectivity with 4G support, compatible with Wi-Fi, supports bluetooth etc and it also has many sensors which include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer etc. Both the phone are to be launched on the same day with the sale for both of them soon to start along with indication on their price.