Samsung is reported to introduce Z2 Tizen-Powered Smartphone in India on 23rd August
by August 22, 2016 1,357 views0
Following its two Tizen-powered Smartphone ‘Samsung Z1 and Z3’, the Korean giant is said to release its third edition on coming Thursday. Named as ‘Samsung Z2’, this model is the third Tizen Operating System based Smartphone. Samsung has started sending invitations to media houses regarding a launch event on 23rd August in which it is expected to introduce Z2 Tizen.
This still-a-mystery mobile is predictable to be a budget Smartphone with high-end features and a larger screen in comparison to its precursor model. As per the sent invitation, Samsung is going to throw a launch event on Thursday, 23rd August, where it is reported to wrap of this new Tizen-based model. Its forerunner model Samsung Z1 was released in January 2015 and Samsung Z3 in October of the same year and this year the tech monster is reported to introduce its third flagship under Tizen OS framework.
Key facts about the launch of Samsung Z2:
• Samsung Z2 is the successor of Z1 and Z3.
• The phone is outlined with Tizen OS system and is the third edition of the flagship.
• Following previous two models, this phone is also rumored to be a budget Smartphone.
• As per the speculations, Z2 is going to be the first Tizen-powered Smartphone to have 4G connectivity.
• On 23rd August, Z2 is reported to be launched.
• The expected price range of this mobile is rumored may be Rs. 4,499.
In last week, a video clip revealing few specs and features of this Tizen-based mobile had gone viral on the web and here is the list of some rumored specs of this soon-to-be-launching mobile phone. As Samsung yet publicizes no official announcements, buzzes are revolving around the leaked video to explore the specs of Samsung Z2.
Alleged features of Samsung Z2:
• Samsung Z2 is expected to sports a 4.5-inch full HD screen with superior clarity.
• With the support for the dual-SIM facility, Z2 will be a 4G-enabled device.
• If the reports are to be believed, Z2 will be packed with a 2000 mAH battery.
• Powered by quad-core 1.5GHz CPU, this handset will run on Tizen Operating System.
• In memory part, the users might experience 1 GB RAM, while no clues are received about the ROM section.
• In camera segment, Z2 is expected to sport a 5-megapixel rear camera, while the front snapper will be a VGA model.